Dec 24, 2019
Welcome to This episode of The Riadi Club
Does the idea of a Not To Do List seem strange? Do you
have one? You should. Most entrepreneurs don’t need to
add more to their To Do list. In this podcast, we talk about
how important it is for entrepreneurs to focus on the activities
around their Unique Ability. Other activities belong on your
Not To Do List for you to either eliminate, delegate, or
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- That most entrepreneurs have too many things on their To Do
List that is outside of their Unique Ability
- Why you want to spend 80% of your time working within your
- Why your Not To Do List is more important than your To Do
- What kind of tasks belong on your Not To Do List
- The importance of delegating, eliminating, or automating
- How to structure your work week so you have focus days and
- Why focusing on only 3 primary tasks each day and 3 priorities
Your call to action from this podcast
- Create a list of the things you do today that you hate to do
and find draining. Don’t worry about who’s going to do it or how
it’s going to get done.
- Determine which of the things you listed can be eliminated,
which can be delegated, and which can be automated. Every month,
schedule a one-hour Not To Do List meeting with yourself where you
focus on eliminating, delegating, or automating the tasks on the
- Choose 2 or 3 days during your workweek that you dedicate as
“focus” days where you are working within your Unique Ability and
not doing anything on your Not To Do List
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback
you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section
If you enjoyed this episode on How to not stress about time,
please share it with your friends.
Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic
episode updates for "The Riadi Club Podcast!"
Thanks for listening!